Friday, 22 June 2012

starting to fell free...

This last month has been hard.
I've struggled just getting through each day.
But I made it :)

Okay so it doesn't really sound like an achievement, but to me it is.
I've come so dangerously close to giving in this month, but I didn't.
I kept fighting, and yes it took everything out of me, but it was so worth it.

I guess I'm just proud of myself :) aha but I'm just happy that I'm a lot stronger than I thought I was :).
I know I may have failed my exams but in a way I don't care.
The fact that I'm still here, and that I'm here smiling, enjoying life means so so much more to me.

So today I woke up and I did feel low, I just wanted to get under the covers & let time pass.
But instead I got up, went out and I started to feel so much better.

During my exams I kept feeling like these feelings would never go away.
But today it feels like they're starting to :).

So this afternoon I'm just of to have cake and tea with my sister & mum to celebrate :)

Love ali Ox

And another blog for you all :) 

2 comments:

  1. YAY for the exams ending!!! you must be so relieved... now you can concentrate on having a fantastic summer (if this weather ever decides to play fair... HOW is this june!?!)
    well done for sticking with it. you deserve a BIG well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah I so am!! Exactly what I'm thinking!! We need some sun! Thank you beautiful! Well done to you too!! How is your summer? Ox

      Delete