Saturday, 2 June 2012

change in tune...

So today I finally got out of the house & boy does it feel good!!
Today I was still feeling a little low, like kinda worried about how I was last night so I was thinking just don't go out today...
But then I thought I hadn't seen Daryll (my boyfriend) in so long, so I couldn't just cancel.
So as always I turned up my radio, put on my make-up & went & it was actually such a nice evening!
Its weird we can literally just sit for hours & hours talking, I really like it :)
& it was so good to have time to properly talk like things have been kinda awkward between us (because my parents walked in on us- very long, embarrassing story!) so because of that they don't really like him. I know that seems like such a minor thing to fret over but I'm serious about our relationship & I really want my family to accept him, I just don't know what to do...

Anyway was such a great night out, free from ana & depression :)

But sad news for today I smashed my iPhone :(
My phone is literally like my baby, I love it but I dropped it :(
at least it still works :)

hope you all had a great day,
love ali Ox

12 comments:

  1. High wasted shorts + tights+ the best combo ever! I'm so happy that today was better for you! I read your post from yesterday and I can completely relate to feeling at a loss in terms of recovery. You have to search for something inside of you that makes you want it, though, and then you'll truly start to see yourself pushing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      Thats so true, Im so so proud of you bdw I love your vlogs!
      aha I know I love high waisted shorts! Ox

      Delete
  2. Really cute outfit!! :) Glad you had a nice night! Hope things are going well for you today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks anja :)
      hope you had fun at the market Ox

      Delete
  3. So glad you had a great time! Lovely photos too - you are a gorgeous girl! Much love xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you!!
      You are absolutely stunning!
      Love your graduation pics! what did you study? Ox

      Delete
  4. you're looking amazing and really nice outfit, too! nice to hear you went out and had a good time! all the best <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you tess! How is everything? Ox

      Delete
  5. Glad you had a fun evening, sometimes you justhave to make that bit of effort to get the rewards. i always stress when im stuck at home feeling down, but when i get myself out and about, i have a good time and feel so much better!

    Cute outfit girl, love the shorts :-)
    hope the iphone-baby is ok... i would literally DIE if i broke mine so i know how u feel!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right! I think the most important thing is to get out, no matter how hard it is.
      aha thank you :) I really want to buy more pairs I feel like I love in these shorts!
      aha I literally cryed!! Ox

      Delete
  6. Aw you're so super cute! Glad you had a good night!!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you tayla!!
      Hope you had a great day Ox

      Delete