Thursday, 31 May 2012

Day at the park :)

Don't know if I told you guys about it but saturday I had the best day at the park with Marta :)
Recently we've been having the best weather so it was just so nice to get out & catch up with her
I've known her since we were like 4 so she's more like a sister :)
I love that with friends you've known for years all you do is take the mick out of each other, but you never get offended. Its like when we meet up all we do is laugh at each other! But I like it like that :)
Anyway was a really lovely day :) so thought id post some pics...
                                                     hehe apparently this is my pose??


                                                      the daisy ring I made her :)

Hope its sunny where all of you are,
ali Ox

No comments:

Post a Comment