Sunday, 27 May 2012

Blog's I follow :)

Just wanted to say to any of you recovering from an ed I would really recommend you check out this blog...
http://living-with-anorexia.blogspot.co.uk/

She is truly a real inspiration to us all, she has come so so far & is now happily living a normal life again. She gives some amazing advice to all of her readers; reading her blog was actually one of the things that not only got me into blogging, but actually motivated me to want to recover, so I just want to say thank you to her!

I read many more amazing blogs too but I wasn't sure if any of the bloggers wanted me to say. If you do I'd love to promote your blogs :)

Love ali Ox

3 comments:

  1. I'll do a link exchange with you if you would be interested? :)

    Hope you're having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to :) really love your blog anja! It really does keep me going :) ali Ox

      Delete