Tuesday, 17 April 2012

my month in photos :)

So I thought I'd tell you a bit about what I've been up to :)
The last month I've mainly focused on the people that mean the most to me. I've had so many great times I think just being around the people you love makes you happy.


Firstly this month I've started to shop again :)
I love shopping like really I could spend 6 hours just looking at clothes.
Over the last few months I haven't gone at all, I've felt too scared to shop, too scared to see my body. But I've put a stop to that. And the thought of buying a whole new wardrobe makes gaining weight that little bit easier! aha



Next I've finally been allowed to exercise! woo! aha as long as I eat more I can do whatever exercise I want. So I've been dancing and jogging a lot :). And it feels so good! Hopefully soon I'll pluck up the courage to go swimming again. I've really missed it but the thought of my in a swimsuit is a bit too scary at the moment!

I've also been a lot more social this month. Whether it's been going out to lunch, pizza nights or parties I've been having so much more fun and finally started to be me again. Before where I'd dread any social event now I can't wait until the next one :)


 <<at my best friends 18th boat  party! :))


  hehe me enjoying my food >>





 << on the dance floor :)





   us doing shisha >>
 << doing shots





         in the park :) >>

 << at kew gardens :)






      out in my mates new car >>
                                                       Us lot at pre-drinks :)

So yh it was a good month and hopefully this one will be the even more so :)
Hope you're all just as full of life

Post later beauties,


ali Ox <3 <3

2 comments: