Sunday, 22 April 2012

I actually can't stop smiling!

I just had the perfect night with my best friend.
I don't think I've laughed so hard in so so long!
She truly is amazing!

We went out for ice-cream- yum!!
I feel like I've been eating too much junk, but mmm it tastes good! Aha

I've realised how important food is, like for social situations.
When you meet someone you meet for lunch, dinner, even a snack.
I used to always let down my best friend, tell her I wasn't well just because the thought of going out for food scared me that much.

But she put up with my constant cancelling, all my rejected phone calls, me pushing her away.
She fought her way back into my life, and that proves just how amazing she is.

I think when people stick by you in such terrible times you realise just how much you mean to them. It just makes me feel so loved :) aha.

So another great evening with another amazing friend :).
I really feel like my whole life is starting to take shape, and it feels so good!

Hope you enjoyed your Saturday night Ox

No comments:

Post a Comment