Monday, 30 April 2012

Busy busy busy

Sorry for my lack of posting!!
Literally I feel like I've been so busy lately, theres just so much to do.
I've only got 3 weeks left of school now... and I'm actually really sad.
Sounds weird right?
But at the moment I feel so happy like I prefer the week to the weekend. I feel so much more comfortable. I don't even feel guilty.
I don't know if I'm at home on the weekend I kinda feel like I have to restrict. I feel like I don't deserve to eat as many calories, as I havn't burnt them. Like in school I'm walking around, but at home I'm just studying so I don't need as many. Ah that sounds so weird! I don't know I'm just so much more panicky.

I guess I'm getting really nervous for study leave now. In a way I'm already planning how I can restrict, what exercise I can do.
Don't get me wrong I feel good, great even but I'm still not healthy.
I look 'healthy' but I'm not and it just seems like I've still got so far to go...
I just really hope I can keep fighting.
We all just need to keep reminding ourselves of how far we've come, how hard we've fought and how pointless it would be to give in now.

Hope you all had a great week,

Love  ali Ox

No comments:

Post a Comment