Thursday, 8 March 2012

Finally!

Recently things seem to be going really well :)

It's strange I'm not as scared of food. I don't dread the next meal. And some things I almost enjoy eating.

I went to the clinic today. I was so nervous but I finally gained weight :).
I was so happy but the staff were so shocked to see that. They asked me what made me so happy? And I thought well I do want to gain weight. Getting better means gaining weight, so why wouldn't I want to?
I explained that what's keeping me from panicking is simply thinking about it as a number on the scales and not considering the effect on my body.

I mean I can feel my body getting bigger, and yes I do hate it.
But if I just don't think about it, then it can't upset me.
And hey maybe one day I will learn to accept my bigger body.

#blockingoutyourthoughts

3 comments:

  1. Its so great to read this! So positive!! :)
    Keep thinking like this, and its great that you've gained weight, and that you think its a good thing!! :)
    Of course you will learn to accept and like your body! You will look so good once you've put on weight!
    Enjoy eating, and eat the foods you like!! :)
    Good luck, keep up the positive attitude and thoughts! It helps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      You're comment really put a smile on my face, you're so sweet!
      Really hope things are going well for you. I can't believe how far you have come. You are such an inspiration!
      Ali Ox

      Delete