Thursday, 8 March 2012

excuses, excuses

I've been trying to cut down of my blogging as my mum was worried about how it could trigger me. But the last few days I havn't really felt any different. So I figgured I enjoy blogging, why would I stop?

Anyway recently I have been eating alot more.
I've been challenging myself most days, and I really am becoming stronger.
But I feel constantly full.
I don't know if I actually am or if it's just in my head but it's so frustrating!
I know I still don't eat a 'normal' amount of calories but I don't know how I can physically fit in more food!

I think my problem is I've spent so long choosing the 'low-calorie' option that I instantly pick it now.
I was panicking thinking I would have to eat so much more, but really I just need to make better choices.
There's no excuse for me picking a low-calorie option especially when I prefer the normal option.
I can try so much harder than I am now, and if I'm honest I don't know why I havn't been all along.
Promise to post much more!

#nomoreexcuses Ox

1 comment:

  1. its so nice to hear that you're feeling better and really fighting Ana!! :)
    it would also make eating more calories easier if you ate normal products... then you get the calories in, but dont have to change the quantatity!!
    It should only be fat people who need diet/low fat products... and trust me, you're NOT fat!!
    Enjoy the food your eating! :)

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete