Sunday, 4 March 2012

Day 4.

A picture of your night
Okay so if you've read my previous posts you'll know my friday night didn't quite go as planned.

I let ana's voice dictate to me what to do.
I missed out on a lovely evening.
But in all honesty it was an evening I wasn't quite ready for.

It was hard for me to admit that.
But recovery is a long process, I need to accept that all this won't vanish overnight.

Eventhough I've got a while to go, I've still come a long way. And each day I'm coming closer and closer to recovering fully.

So last night instead of going out I stayed in.
I had an evening to myself; watching films, and even sipping a vanilla frapacino.
I havn't had one ever since I was ill so I thought why not challenge myself?
And I'm so happy I did, it was amazing! aha

I enjoyed my evening but hopefully next time I'll be posting that I did go out and eat, and that it was amazing.

#onlyafewstepsaway Ox

No comments:

Post a Comment