Thursday, 1 March 2012

Day 3 :)

A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

I didn't know if it meant theatre or tv so I shall do both :).

Firstly I watch way too much tv.
As a kid I hated it. I definitely preffered reading.
But as I've gotten older I've become addicted to so many shows.
I remeber when I was first suffering I made a rule I couldn't watch tv unless I exercised whilst watching it. So I used to spend hours skipping or hula-hooping no matter how exhasted I was. The pain was worth it for my tv time :) aha.







 


^just a selection to show I basically watch anything aha^

Reading the title again I'm pretty sure it's about theatre, not tv. But ah well, who didn't want to know my favourite shows.
Anyway onto theatre I think I'll start by telling you all my love for acting. Ever since I was young I got such a thrill from it. I didn't care if I was an orphan (oliver twist) to an ompa-lompa (charlie and the chocolate factory) I just loved to perform.

Now that I don't get to anymore I've started to go to the theatre more often.
I've seen quite a few shows but my 2 favourites definitely have to be Wicked and Billy Elliot.
Wicked has songs that just make you want to get up and sing, but the storyline of Billy Elliot is amazing.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel so posh when they go?
I love getting all dressed up, and theatre has to be the perfect excuse.
Hopefully I'll be going again soon :)

Post later Ox





2 comments:

  1. I love friends!! I think i've watched all the episodes, but i love watching them again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I know them so well I casually slip quotes into conversations... aha Ox

      Delete