Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Sorry!

Hello!

Sorry for my lack of posting recently I've just been so tired.
I don't know what it is but eating definitely takes more energy than it gives you!

I'm happy to say things have been going reasonably well. I'm actually starting to look foward to going out and I'm beginning to eat a bit more. I'm still a bit away from what is expected but I'm getting there.

I'm also discovering that I actually enjoy some foods. I wouldn't say I look foward to it but no longer afraid of eating my breakfast. But I am struggling with finding good foods for snacks and meals. Any suggestions would be very much apreciated :) aha.

On a bad note it's really hit me how much I'm behind in school. I got back an economics assignment from a few weeks back when I was really struggling. Handing it back my teacher said how this really wasn't my usual standard and asked what went wrong. My form tutor offered to email him to explain but I told him not to worry. I don't want people to have to feel sorry for me. I just want to be normal.
But I know being normal means working hard. So I've got weeks of studying to catch up on- woo hoo!

This week I'm not going to study too hard though. I want to use this week to start challenging myself. On Friday all my college friends are going out drinking. Sadly, being the 17-year-old I can't go. But fortunately some of my fellow underagers are going out for a curry. Without thinking I said ofcourse I'm coming, I love curry! Then ana got in the way... "how will you figure out the calories" "curry is the most fattening food" "it's not even like you've been told to eat it, why are you doing this??" But I'm just trying to block out these thoughts. It will be a really nice night, why shouldn't I go?

I better start some studying now hope you're having a great evening, will post later

Ali Ox

#onlyafewstepsaway Ox

No comments:

Post a Comment