Friday, 24 February 2012

Making lasting changes

You know what today I feel so proud of myself.

For the first time in ages I actually kept to my meal plan.

Not only that but tonight I went out for dinner and ordered a meal and a dessert.
It was just a chicken burger and a hot chocolate but to me it meant so much. To go out with friends and eat normally, not worrying about calories, just enjoying a normal conversation.

Okay yes I am anxious now. I did google the calories. I can't snap out of all my habits in a flash.
But, when I read the calories suddenly I didn't feel as scared. Today I've eaten more than I have in a long time, but I'm so proud of myself for that. And for the first time I actually want to gain weight.

Today was the first day of my fresh start.
Today was a struggle, but I still had an amazing day.
So tomorrow yes I may struggle again but I'm still determined to go on.
Today I took my first steps, and yes I will fall over as I try again, but soon I'll be walking.

uggs but I don't care, I just can't stop smiling...

#takingmyfirststeps










No comments:

Post a Comment